activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Jerome Banks" <jerome.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: embedded activemq with spring
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 18:26:17 GMT
Craig,
   I ran into the same issue as well. It looks like Spring changed the paths
of various classes right before their final release, so Xbean is pointing to
the older classes. I think XBean will need to re-release to fix this
problem. For now, however, I think you need to use one of the earlier Spring
RC's.

-- jerome