activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Jamie McCrindle" <jamiemccrin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hurry!hope your help!
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 08:18:03 GMT
Hi Raxlee,

It might be useful to do the following to get some more information on
the problem:

Which version of ActiveMQ are you using?
How are you using it (e.g. from Spring, plain old Java (message
listeners or consumer.receive), are you using transactions, is it an
MDB etc.)?
If you do a stack dump on the client or the server, where does it look
like it might be deadlocked?
Can you isolate the code where you're seeing the problem and send it
over (you should be able to see where it's having a problem using the
stack dump)?
When you interrupt the connection, do you see any error in the log?
Have you tried debugging it?

For example, if you're using transactions and not committing them i
believe hermes will show lots of messages still on the server but your
queues could have read them all.

cheers,
j.