activemq-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Adrian Co <...@exist.com>
Subject Re: Kaha Persistence with 4.1 SNAPSHOT
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 17:05:03 GMT
I guess it will be easier to just get the latest copy of activemq, since 
you're using snapshot anyways.
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/activemq/activemq-core/

or try building from source.

domenico wrote:
> Hi Adrian
>
> The jar file I have is called
> "incubator-activemq-4.1-SNAPSHOT\lib\activemq-core-4.1-SNAPSHOT.jar". This
> is a bit different from yours. The jar contains 11 classes one of which is
> called "kahaPersistentAdaptor". So if I understand you correctly, this
> should be called kahaPersistenceAdaptor. If this is correct we have two
> differences.
>
> The xmlns namespace is already set as you recommend. I attach the
> activemq.xml for your reference.
>
> I appreciate your feedback. Thanks in advance.
>
> cheers,
> Domenico
>
>
> Adrian Co wrote:
>   
>> Hmmm... that's odd. The kaha adapter should be under 
>> ../lib/activemq-core-4.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar/org/apache/activemq/store/kahadaptor/KahaPersistenceAdapter.class.

>> Could be a namespace issue. Can you add the xmlns property to the broker 
>> bean:  <broker .....  xmlns="http://activemq.org/config/1.0"> or post 
>> the complete activemq.xml you're using.
>>
>> domenico wrote:
>>     
>>> Hi Adrian
>>>
>>> Thanks for the response. Below is the exception I get form using the
>>> second
>>> version ("kahaPersistenceAdapter").
>>>
>>> For me they look the same. The only explanation I have is that the
>>> libraries
>>> are missing from the distribution... Let me know what you think...
>>>
>>> C:\dlorenze\Benchmark\incubator-activemq-4.1-SNAPSHOT\bin>activemq.bat
>>> ACTIVEMQ_HOME: C:\dlorenze\Benchmark\incubator-activemq-4.1-SNAPSHOT
>>> Loading message broker from: xbean:activemq.xml
>>> ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
>>> Unexpected
>>> exception parsing XML document from class path resource [activemq.xml];
>>> nested exception is
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Failed to
>>> load type: kahaPersistenceAdapter. Reason:
>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>>> kahaPersistenceAdapter; nested exception is
>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: kahaPersistenceAdapter
>>> java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
>>> Unexpected
>>> exception parsing X
>>> ML document from class path resource [activemq.xml]; nested exception is
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Failed to
>>> load type: kahaPersistenceAdapter. Reason:
>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>>> kahaPersistenceAdapter; nested exception is
>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: kahaPersistenceAdapter
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand
>>> .java:69)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractC
>>> ommand.java:49)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.runTask(ShellCommand
>>> .java:64)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractC
>>> ommand.java:49)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.main(ShellCommand.ja
>>> va:45)
>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>         at
>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
>>> java:39)
>>>         at
>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
>>> sorImpl.java:25)
>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.runTaskClass(Main.java:135)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.main(Main.java:67)
>>> Caused by:
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
>>> Unexpected exception parsing XML document from class path resource
>>> [activemq.xml]; nested exception is
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Failed to
>>> load type: kahaPersistenceAdapter. Reason:
>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>>> kahaPersistenceAdapter; nested exception is
>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: kahaPersistenceAdapter
>>>         at
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:403)
>>>         at
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:340)
>>>         at
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:315)
>>>         at
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:126)
>>>         at
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:142)
>>>         at
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:168)
>>>         at
>>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractXmlApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractXmlApplicationContext.java:113)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:181)
>>>         at
>>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:89)
>>>         at
>>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:278)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>
>>> (ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:162)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>
>>> (ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:52)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory.createBroker(XBeanBroker
>>> Factory.java:40)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFactory.createBroker(BrokerFactory.j
>>> ava:56)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.startBroker(StartCommand.java:81)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand
>>> .java:46)
>>>         ... 10 more
>>> Caused by:
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
>>> Failed to load type: kahaPersistenceAdapter. Reason:
>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException
>>> : kahaPersistenceAdapter; nested exception is
>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>>> kahaPersistenceAdapter
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanQNameHelper.getBeanInfo(XBeanQNameHelper.java:75)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanQNameHelper.coerceNamespaceAwarePropertyValues(XBeanQNameHelper.java:54)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanBeanDefinitionParserDelegate.
>>> parseBeanDefinitionElement(XBeanBeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:61)
>>>         at
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseBeanDefinitionElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:380)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseBeanFromExtensionElement(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:202)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseBeanFromExtensionElement(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:250)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseChildExtensionBean(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:625)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseNestedPropertyViaIntrospection(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:543)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.tryParseNestedPropertyViaIntrospection(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:507)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.addNestedPropertyElements(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:476)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseBeanFromExtensionElement(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:205)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseBeanFromExtensionElement(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:250)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parse(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:150)
>>>         at
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.pa
>>> rseCustomElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1084)
>>>         at
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.parseBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:140)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.
>>> parseBeanDefinitions(XBeanBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:39)
>>>         at
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.registerBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:93)
>>>         at
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.registerBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:486)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader.registerBeanDefinitions(XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:77)
>>>         at
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:386)
>>>         ... 25 more
>>> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: kahaPersistenceAdapter
>>>         at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:200)
>>>         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>>         at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:188)
>>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
>>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:251)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanQNameHelper.loadClass(XBeanQNameHelper.java:107)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanQNameHelper.getBeanInfo(XBeanQNameHelper.java:72)
>>>         ... 44 more
>>> ERROR: java.lang.Exception:
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
>>> Unexpected
>>> exception parsing XML document from class path resource [
>>> activemq.xml]; nested exception is
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Failed to
>>> load type: kahaPersistenceAdapter. Reason:
>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>>> kahaPersistenceAdapter; nested exception is java.lang.
>>> ClassNotFoundException: kahaPersistenceAdapter
>>> java.lang.Exception:
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
>>> Unexpected
>>> exception parsing XML document from class path resource [activemq.xml];
>>> nested exception is
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Failed to
>>> load type: kahaPersistenceAdapter. Reason:
>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>>> kahaPersistenceAdapter; nested exception is
>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: kahaPersistenceAdapter
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand
>>> .java:70)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractC
>>> ommand.java:49)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.runTask(ShellCommand
>>> .java:64)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractC
>>> ommand.java:49)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.main(ShellCommand.ja
>>> va:45)
>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>         at
>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
>>> java:39)
>>>         at
>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
>>> sorImpl.java:25)
>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.runTaskClass(Main.java:135)
>>>         at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.main(Main.java:67)
>>> Caused by:
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
>>> Unexp
>>> ected exception parsing XML document from class path resource
>>> [activemq.xml]; ne
>>> sted exception is
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException
>>> : Failed to load type: kahaPersistenceAdapter. Reason:
>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundEx
>>> ception: kahaPersistenceAdapter; nested exception is
>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundExce
>>> ption: kahaPersistenceAdapter
>>>         at
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadB
>>> eanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:403)
>>>         at
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBea
>>> nDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:340)
>>>         at
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBea
>>> nDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:315)
>>>         at
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReade
>>> r.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:126)
>>>         at
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReade
>>> r.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:142)
>>>         at
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReade
>>> r.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:168)
>>>         at
>>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractXmlApplicationContext.loa
>>> dBeanDefinitions(AbstractXmlApplicationContext.java:113)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.loadBe
>>> anDefinitions(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:181)
>>>         at
>>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationCon
>>> text.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:89)
>>>         at
>>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refres
>>> h(AbstractApplicationContext.java:278)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>
>>> (ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:162)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>
>>> (ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:52)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory.createBroker(XBeanBroker
>>> Factory.java:40)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFactory.createBroker(BrokerFactory.j
>>> ava:56)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.startBroker(StartCom
>>> mand.java:81)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand
>>> .java:46)
>>>         ... 10 more
>>> Caused by:
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
>>> Faile
>>> d to load type: kahaPersistenceAdapter. Reason:
>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException
>>> : kahaPersistenceAdapter; nested exception is
>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>>> kahaPersistenceAdapter
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanQNameHelper.getBeanInfo(XBean
>>> QNameHelper.java:75)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanQNameHelper.coerceNamespaceAw
>>> arePropertyValues(XBeanQNameHelper.java:54)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanBeanDefinitionParserDelegate.
>>> parseBeanDefinitionElement(XBeanBeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:61)
>>>         at
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.pa
>>> rseBeanDefinitionElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:380)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseBeanFro
>>> mExtensionElement(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:202)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseBeanFro
>>> mExtensionElement(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:250)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseChildEx
>>> tensionBean(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:625)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseNestedP
>>> ropertyViaIntrospection(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:543)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.tryParseNest
>>> edPropertyViaIntrospection(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:507)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.addNestedPro
>>> pertyElements(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:476)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseBeanFro
>>> mExtensionElement(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:205)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseBeanFro
>>> mExtensionElement(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:250)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parse(XBeanN
>>> amespaceHandler.java:150)
>>>         at
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.pa
>>> rseCustomElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1084)
>>>         at
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentRe
>>> ader.parseBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:140)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.
>>> parseBeanDefinitions(XBeanBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:39)
>>>         at
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentRe
>>> ader.registerBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:93)
>>>         at
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.registe
>>> rBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:486)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader.regis
>>> terBeanDefinitions(XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:77)
>>>         at
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadB
>>> eanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:386)
>>>         ... 25 more
>>> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: kahaPersistenceAdapter
>>>         at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:200)
>>>         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>>         at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:188)
>>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
>>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:251)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanQNameHelper.loadClass(XBeanQN
>>> ameHelper.java:107)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanQNameHelper.getBeanInfo(XBean
>>> QNameHelper.java:72)
>>>         ... 44 more
>>> C:\dlorenze\Benchmark\incubator-activemq-4.1-SNAPSHOT\bin>
>>>
>>> thanks and kind regards,
>>> Domenico
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Adrian Co wrote:
>>>   
>>>       
>>>> Whats the exception of the second version?
>>>>
>>>> We did renamed the kaha adapter to "kahaPersistenceAdapter" to be 
>>>> consistent with the other persistence adapter.
>>>>
>>>> domenico wrote:
>>>>     
>>>>         
>>>>> Hi there
>>>>>
>>>>> I have troble running the Kaha persistence with a the in conjuncton
>>>>> with
>>>>> an
>>>>> apache-incubator-activemq-4.1-SNAPSHOT. I looked into this forum and
>>>>> found
>>>>> that two dialects of the config exist:
>>>>>
>>>>>    <persistenceAdapter>
>>>>>       <kahaPersistenceAdapter dir = "activemq-data" maxDataFileLength
=
>>>>> "33554432"/>
>>>>>     </persistenceAdapter>
>>>>>
>>>>>    <persistenceAdapter>
>>>>>       <kahaPersistentAdapter dir = "activemq-data" maxDataFileLength
=
>>>>> "33554432"/>
>>>>>     </persistenceAdapter>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Both will return exceptions though. Here is the one from the second
>>>>> config:
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> C:\dlorenze\Benchmark\incubator-activemq-4.1-SNAPSHOT\bin>activemq.bat
>>>>> ACTIVEMQ_HOME:
>>>>> C:\dlorenze\Benchmark\incubator-activemq-4.1-SNAPSHOT\bin\..
>>>>> Loading message broker from: xbean:activemq.xml
>>>>> ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task.
>>>>> Reason:
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
>>>>> Unexpected
>>>>> exception parsing XML document from class path resource [activemq.xml];
>>>>> nested exception is
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Failed
>>>>> to
>>>>> load type: kahaPersistentAdapter. Reason:
>>>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>>>>> kahaPersistentAdapter; nested exception is
>>>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>>>>> kahaPersistentAdapter
>>>>> java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
>>>>> Unexpected
>>>>> exception parsing X
>>>>> ML document from class path resource [activemq.xml]; nested exception
>>>>> is
>>>>> org.spr
>>>>> ingframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Failed to load
>>>>> type: ka
>>>>> haPersistentAdapter. Reason: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>>>>> kahaPersistentAda
>>>>> pter; nested exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>>>>> kahaPersistentAdapter
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand.java:69)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:49)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.runTask(ShellCommand.java:64)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:49)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.main(ShellCommand.java:45)
>>>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.runTaskClass(Main.java:135)
>>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.main(Main.java:67)
>>>>> Caused by:
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
>>>>> Unexpected exception parsing XML document from class path resource
>>>>> [activemq.xml]; nested exception is
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Failed
>>>>> to
>>>>> load type: kahaPersistentAdapter. Reason:
>>>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>>>>> kahaPersistentAdapter; nested exception is
>>>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>>>>> kahaPersistentAdapter
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadB
>>>>> eanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:403)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBea
>>>>> nDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:340)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBea
>>>>> nDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:315)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReade
>>>>> r.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:126)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReade
>>>>> r.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:142)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReade
>>>>> r.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:168)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractXmlApplicationContext.loa
>>>>> dBeanDefinitions(AbstractXmlApplicationContext.java:113)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.loadBe
>>>>> anDefinitions(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:181)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationCon
>>>>> text.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:89)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refres
>>>>> h(AbstractApplicationContext.java:278)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>
>>>>> (ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:162)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>
>>>>> (ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:52)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory.createBroker(XBeanBroker
>>>>> Factory.java:40)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFactory.createBroker(BrokerFactory.j
>>>>> ava:56)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.startBroker(StartCom
>>>>> mand.java:81)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand
>>>>> .java:46)
>>>>>         ... 10 more
>>>>> Caused by:
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
>>>>> Faile
>>>>> d to load type: kahaPersistentAdapter. Reason:
>>>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>>>>>  kahaPersistentAdapter; nested exception is
>>>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ka
>>>>> haPersistentAdapter
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanQNameHelper.getBeanInfo(XBean
>>>>> QNameHelper.java:75)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanQNameHelper.coerceNamespaceAw
>>>>> arePropertyValues(XBeanQNameHelper.java:54)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanBeanDefinitionParserDelegate.
>>>>> parseBeanDefinitionElement(XBeanBeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:61)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.pa
>>>>> rseBeanDefinitionElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:380)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseBeanFro
>>>>> mExtensionElement(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:202)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseBeanFro
>>>>> mExtensionElement(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:250)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseChildEx
>>>>> tensionBean(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:625)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseNestedP
>>>>> ropertyViaIntrospection(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:543)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.tryParseNest
>>>>> edPropertyViaIntrospection(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:507)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.addNestedPro
>>>>> pertyElements(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:476)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseBeanFro
>>>>> mExtensionElement(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:205)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseBeanFro
>>>>> mExtensionElement(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:250)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parse(XBeanN
>>>>> amespaceHandler.java:150)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.pa
>>>>> rseCustomElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1084)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentRe
>>>>> ader.parseBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:140)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.
>>>>> parseBeanDefinitions(XBeanBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:39)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentRe
>>>>> ader.registerBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:93)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.registe
>>>>> rBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:486)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader.regis
>>>>> terBeanDefinitions(XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:77)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadB
>>>>> eanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:386)
>>>>>         ... 25 more
>>>>> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: kahaPersistentAdapter
>>>>>         at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:200)
>>>>>         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>>>>         at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:188)
>>>>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
>>>>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:251)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanQNameHelper.loadClass(XBeanQN
>>>>> ameHelper.java:107)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanQNameHelper.getBeanInfo(XBean
>>>>> QNameHelper.java:72)
>>>>>         ... 44 more
>>>>> ERROR: java.lang.Exception:
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStor
>>>>> eException: Unexpected exception parsing XML document from class path
>>>>> resource [
>>>>> activemq.xml]; nested exception is
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinit
>>>>> ionStoreException: Failed to load type: kahaPersistentAdapter. Reason:
>>>>> java.lang
>>>>> .ClassNotFoundException: kahaPersistentAdapter; nested exception is
>>>>> java.lang.Cl
>>>>> assNotFoundException: kahaPersistentAdapter
>>>>> java.lang.Exception:
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreExcept
>>>>> ion: Unexpected exception parsing XML document from class path resource
>>>>> [activem
>>>>> q.xml]; nested exception is
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStor
>>>>> eException: Failed to load type: kahaPersistentAdapter. Reason:
>>>>> java.lang.ClassN
>>>>> otFoundException: kahaPersistentAdapter; nested exception is
>>>>> java.lang.ClassNotF
>>>>> oundException: kahaPersistentAdapter at
>>>>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand
>>>>> .java:70)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractC
>>>>> ommand.java:49)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.runTask(ShellCommand
>>>>> .java:64)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractC
>>>>> ommand.java:49)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.main(ShellCommand.ja
>>>>> va:45)
>>>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
>>>>> java:39)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
>>>>> sorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.runTaskClass(Main.java:135)
>>>>>         at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.main(Main.java:67)
>>>>> Caused by:
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
>>>>> Unexpected exception parsing XML document from class path resource
>>>>> [activemq.xml]; nested exception is
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException
>>>>> : Failed to load type: kahaPersistentAdapter. Reason:
>>>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: kahaPersistentAdapter; nested
>>>>> exception
>>>>> is
>>>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: kahaPersistentAdapter
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadB
>>>>> eanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:403)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBea
>>>>> nDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:340)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBea
>>>>> nDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:315)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReade
>>>>> r.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:126)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReade
>>>>> r.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:142)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReade
>>>>> r.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:168)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractXmlApplicationContext.loa
>>>>> dBeanDefinitions(AbstractXmlApplicationContext.java:113)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.loadBe
>>>>> anDefinitions(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:181)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationCon
>>>>> text.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:89)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refres
>>>>> h(AbstractApplicationContext.java:278)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>
>>>>> (ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:162)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>
>>>>> (ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:52)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory.createBroker(XBeanBroker
>>>>> Factory.java:40)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFactory.createBroker(BrokerFactory.j
>>>>> ava:56)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.startBroker(StartCom
>>>>> mand.java:81)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand
>>>>> .java:46)
>>>>>         ... 10 more
>>>>> Caused by:
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
>>>>> Failed to load type: kahaPersistentAdapter. Reason:
>>>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: kahaPersistentAdapter; nested
>>>>> exception
>>>>> is
>>>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: kahaPersistentAdapter
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanQNameHelper.getBeanInfo(XBean
>>>>> QNameHelper.java:75)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanQNameHelper.coerceNamespaceAw
>>>>> arePropertyValues(XBeanQNameHelper.java:54)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanBeanDefinitionParserDelegate.
>>>>> parseBeanDefinitionElement(XBeanBeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:61)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.pa
>>>>> rseBeanDefinitionElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:380)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseBeanFro
>>>>> mExtensionElement(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:202)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseBeanFro
>>>>> mExtensionElement(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:250)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseChildEx
>>>>> tensionBean(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:625)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseNestedP
>>>>> ropertyViaIntrospection(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:543)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.tryParseNest
>>>>> edPropertyViaIntrospection(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:507)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.addNestedPro
>>>>> pertyElements(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:476)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseBeanFro
>>>>> mExtensionElement(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:205)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseBeanFro
>>>>> mExtensionElement(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:250)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parse(XBeanN
>>>>> amespaceHandler.java:150)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.pa
>>>>> rseCustomElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1084)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentRe
>>>>> ader.parseBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:140)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.
>>>>> parseBeanDefinitions(XBeanBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:39)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentRe
>>>>> ader.registerBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:93)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.registe
>>>>> rBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:486)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader.regis
>>>>> terBeanDefinitions(XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:77)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadB
>>>>> eanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:386)
>>>>>         ... 25 more
>>>>> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: kahaPersistentAdapter
>>>>>         at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:200)
>>>>>         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>>>>         at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:188)
>>>>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
>>>>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:251)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanQNameHelper.loadClass(XBeanQN
>>>>> ameHelper.java:107)
>>>>>         at
>>>>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanQNameHelper.getBeanInfo(XBean
>>>>> QNameHelper.java:72)
>>>>>         ... 44 more
>>>>> C:\dlorenze\Benchmark\incubator-activemq-4.1-SNAPSHOT\bin>
>>>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: kahaPersistentAdapter
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> is it possible that the snapshot is missing the corresponding jar files
>>>>> or
>>>>> classes?
>>>>>
>>>>> thanks for any help and regards,
>>>>> Domenico
>>>>>   
>>>>>       
>>>>>           
>>>>     
>>>>         
>>>   
>>>       
>>
>>     
> http://www.nabble.com/file/3873/activemq.xml activemq.xml 
> http://www.nabble.com/file/3873/activemq.xml activemq.xml 
>   


Mime
View raw message