activemq-users mailing list archives

From Adrian Co <...@exist.com>
Subject Re: Kaha Persistence with 4.1 SNAPSHOT
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 21:08:04 GMT
Hmmm... that's odd. The kaha adapter should be under
../lib/activemq-core-4.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar/org/apache/activemq/store/kahadaptor/KahaPersistenceAdapter.class.

Could be a namespace issue. Can you add the xmlns property to the broker
bean:  <broker .....  xmlns="http://activemq.org/config/1.0"> or post
the complete activemq.xml you're using.

domenico wrote:
> [...]
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:251)
>         at
> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanQNameHelper.loadClass(XBeanQN
> ameHelper.java:107)
>         at
> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanQNameHelper.getBeanInfo(XBean
> QNameHelper.java:72)
>         ... 44 more
> C:\dlorenze\Benchmark\incubator-activemq-4.1-SNAPSHOT\bin>
>
> thanks and kind regards,
> Domenico
>

> Adrian Co wrote:
>
>> Whats the exception of the second version?
>>
>> We did renamed the kaha adapter to "kahaPersistenceAdapter" to be
>> consistent with the other persistence adapter.
>>
>> domenico wrote:
>>
>>> Hi there
>>>
>>> I have troble running the Kaha persistence with a the in conjuncton with
>>> apache-incubator-activemq-4.1-SNAPSHOT. I looked into this forum and
>>> found
>>> that two dialects of the config exist:
>>>
>>>    <persistenceAdapter>
>>>       <kahaPersistenceAdapter dir = "activemq-data" maxDataFileLength =
>>> "33554432"/>
>>>     </persistenceAdapter>
>>>
>>>    <persistenceAdapter>
>>>       <kahaPersistentAdapter dir = "activemq-data" maxDataFileLength =
>>> "33554432"/>
>>>     </persistenceAdapter>
>>>

>>> Both will return exceptions though. Here is the one from the second
>>> config:
>>>

>>> C:\dlorenze\Benchmark\incubator-activemq-4.1-SNAPSHOT\bin>activemq.bat
>>> ACTIVEMQ_HOME:
>>> C:\dlorenze\Benchmark\incubator-activemq-4.1-SNAPSHOT\bin\..
>>> ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
>>> Unexpected
>>> exception parsing XML document from class path resource [activemq.xml];
>>> nested exception is
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Failed to
>>> load type: kahaPersistentAdapter. Reason:
>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>>> kahaPersistentAdapter; nested exception is
>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>>> kahaPersistentAdapter