activemq-users mailing list archives

From Marc Dumontier <m...@mdumontier.com>
Subject Re: ForwardingBridge - how do i do it?
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 14:09:40 GMT
 From the ForwardingBridgeTest, I kind of put this together
quickly...seems to work so far..need to do testing though
let me know if this is the right path

        BrokerService brokerBean = (BrokerService)ctx.getBean("broker");
        try {
            URI localUri = new URI("vm://localhost");
            Transport localTransport = TransportFactory.connect(localUri);

            URI remoteUri = new URI("tcp://localhost:61616");
            Transport remoteTransport = TransportFactory.connect(remoteUri);

            ForwardingBridge bridge = new
ForwardingBridge(localTransport,remoteTransport);

            bridge.setClientId("local-remote-bridge");
            bridge.setDispatchAsync(false);
            bridge.start();

           Thread.sleep(1000);

        }catch(Exception e) {