activemq-users mailing list archives

From Lou Bona <...@TheCatalis.com>
Subject Re: Random questions about the dead letter queue
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 07:32:33 GMT
4.0.2 doesn't seem to be working either.

Or am I making a bad assumption, are expired messages supposed to go to
the DLQ? If not, what's the best way to find out and programmatically
handle expired messages (these are time sensitive and if the intended
consumer doesn't pick them up in time I need to reroute them)?