activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Igor Bondarenko" <i...@nsirad.com>
Subject RE: Where to find pom.xml for maven2 ?
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 13:15:52 GMT
Here is how you can get the 4.0.1 release to work with Maven 2:

1. Add the Codehaus repository to your POM first:

  <repositories>
    <repository>
      <id>activemq</id>
      <name>activemq</name>
      <url>http://dist.codehaus.org/wadi/dependencies/maven2</url>
    </repository>
  </repositories>

2. Add the ActiveMQ 4.0.1 dependency -- note that the group ID is
incubator-activemq, as opposed to activemq per your original email:

    <dependency>
      <groupId>incubator-activemq</groupId>
      <artifactId>activemq</artifactId>
      <version>4.0.1</version>
    </dependency>

P.S. I did not find a solution to the Maven2/ActiveMQ 4.1 snapshot issue
I posted earlier, so if you can figure that out, please post an update.

-Igor