activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Igor Bondarenko" <i...@nsirad.com>
Subject RE: Kaha Persistence question
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 16:18:48 GMT
That syntax will only work for ActiveMQ 4.1. Sounds like you may be
using 4.0.1.
In that case, the persistence adapter configuration would look like
this:

    <persistenceAdapter>
        <kahaPersistentAdaptor dir="../activemq-data"/>
    </persistenceAdapter>

Notice it is spelled kahaPersistentAdaptor. I don't think there is an
equivalent of the maxDataFileLength attribute.

-Igor

-----Original Message-----
From: Vinicius Carvalho [mailto:java.vinicius@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 12:14 PM
To: activemq-users@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Kaha Persistence question

Hello there I tried to enable Kaha persistence as described on the
how-tos:

 <persistenceAdapter>
      <kahaPersistenceAdapter dir = "activemq-data" maxDataFileLength =
"33554432"/>
    </persistenceAdapter>

But I'm getting this error:

ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task.
Reason: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
Error registering bean with name '' defined in class path resource
[activemq.xml]: Bean class [kahaPersistenceAdapter] not found; nested
exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: kahaPersistenceAdapter
ERROR: java.lang.Exception:
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Error
registering bean with name '' defined in class path resource
[activemq.xml]: Bean class [kahaPersistenceAdapter] not found; nested
exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: kahaPersistenceAdapter

Any ideas?

Regards

--
IBM Certified SOA Solution Designer
IBM Database Associate - DB2 UDB V8.1 Family