activemq-users mailing list archives

From Pico Florin <>
Subject Channel was inactive for too long.
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 07:23:47 GMT
    I'm using using activemq-4.0.1 in P2P solution. When the machine  where the server is
istalled enters in stanby mode (due to the OS  Windows XP )  after a while I'm getting this
   [09:15:54.910] Async exception with no exception listener: org.apache.activemq.t
  ransport.InactivityIOException: Channel was inactive for too long.
  [09:15:54.910] org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityIOException: Channel was
  inactive for too long.
  This is the normal behaviour of the active-mq in the described condition(stanby-mode for
the server)?
  P.S.Of course the problem can be fixed if I put the server do not enter in the stand-by