activemq-users mailing list archives

From Pico Florin <picoflo...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Setting the Delivery Mode for a message
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 15:12:15 GMT
So, shoul I understand that setDeliveryMode(int) for the Message sets  the delivery mode for
the message object by taking the delivery mode  from the Producer doesn't it?

James Strachan <james.strachan@gmail.com> wrote:  On 10/6/06, Pico Florin
 wrote:
> Thank you very much Rob! It works! I don't know what is the sense of the method
>   setJMSDeliveryMode() in the Message interface if it hasn't any effect or how it can
be used?

Its used by the JMS provider.

see
http://java.sun.com/j2ee/1.4/docs/api/javax/jms/Message.html#setJMSDeliveryMode(int)