activemq-users mailing list archives

From Pico Florin <picoflo...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Setting the Delivery Mode for a message
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 09:11:58 GMT
Hi!
   I want to know how you can set up the delivery mode for a message that shoul be sent. I
have made something like this:

  T extMessage replyMessage = session.createTextMessage();
     replyMessage.setText(contents);
    replyMessage.setJMSDeliveryMode(DeliveryMode.NON_PERSISTENT);
              replyMessage.setJMSCorrelationID(requestMessage
                  .getJMSMessageID());

                replyProducer.send(replyMessage);
  System.out.println("\tDeliveryMode:   "
                            + replyMessage.getJMSDeliveryMode());

    but the latest  code still print 2, meanig DeliveryMode.PERSISTENT. Also on the client
 that receives the message the same mode is received. I want the same  thing for the client
that the messages that shoul be delivered to the  server( I have a P2P architecture) to have
the same delivery mode. I  have made something like this:
   requestMessage.setJMSDeliveryMode(DeliveryMode.NON_PERSISTENT);
          requestProducer.send(requestMessage);
  but when I'm printing out the PERSISTENT mode is printed.

  Thank you,
    Florin

 All new Yahoo! Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." -
PC Magazine