activemq-users mailing list archives

From Pico Florin <picoflo...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Don't need a journal for the BrokerService
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 11:55:07 GMT

Thank you for you
response!
    I need something like this:
  BrokerService jmsServer = new BrokerService();
   jmsServer.doNotLoadTheMessagesFromJournal();
  //or
  jmsServer.ignoreMessagesFromJournal();
  That means when the server will ignore the journal messages for all
the  clients that will be connected on it. In order to be more clear, I
will  explain why I need this functionality:
    You have a client that sends a message "Message 1" and the server
will reply with the "Message 1", and so on.
   Client sends "Message 2" and receives "Message 2" from the server
   Client sends "Message 3" and receives "Message 3" from the server
  Client sends "Message 4" and the client is shut down before to
receive the message from server.
  When the client is reconnect to the server(that is running therefore
the setting deleteAllMessagesOnStartup will no work) and sends the
"Message 1" I want that the server to reply with "Message 1" not with  the
"Message 4" that is kept in the journal.
   Thanks,
    Florin

 Try the all-new Yahoo! Mail . "The New Version is radically easier to use" – The Wall Street
Journal