activemq-users mailing list archives

From Pico Florin <picoflo...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Don't need a journal for the BrokerService
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 09:12:09 GMT
Hi!
    I would like to ask you if there is any possibilities to set up  the BrokerService in
order does not keep a journal of messages? I've  observerd that you could set up the BrokerService
to delete all  messages on startup but if the service is starded once on a server how  can
I delete them? It should be a way to set up this functionality.

  Thank you,
    Florin

 Inbox full of spam? Get leading spam protection and 1GB storage with All New Yahoo! Mail.