activemq-users mailing list archives

From Pico Florin <picoflo...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Need simple example for receiving a JMS message
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 13:42:32 GMT
Hi!
    Thank you for your responses. I found this link that I hope that it covers what I want:

   http://www.enterpriseintegrationpatterns.com/RequestReplyJmsExample.html

  Regards,
    Florin

James Strachan <james.strachan@gmail.com> wrote:  On 10/3/06, Pico Florin
 wrote:
> Hi!
>     The provided examples don't covered what I want.

Why not?

>  I have just a reach client (made swing) who sends an object an expects  a response from
the web server(tomcat). I want to know if it  functionality is doable without any configuration
file but  programatically.

It can but its much easier to use Spring to do the wiring.

> Also in the:
>
>    http://activemq.org/site/how-should-i-implement-request-response-with-jms.html
>
>  is written that you can use the MultiplexingRequestor but I didn't see  any example
that use this class neither in server side nor in the  client side.

There's no examples I don't think; just javadoc :)

> The bigest problem for me is how should I write the server  side in order to send a message
to the reach client.

try getting used to the JMS API by the aforementioned Sun tutorial,
then just follow the pseudo code on this page.

http://activemq.org/site/how-should-i-implement-request-response-with-jms.html

--

James
-------

 All new Yahoo! Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." -
PC Magazine