activemq-users mailing list archives

From Pico Florin <>
Subject Re: Need simple example for receiving a JMS message
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 13:42:32 GMT
    Thank you for your responses. I found this link that I hope that it covers what I want:

James Strachan <> wrote:  On 10/3/06, Pico Florin
> Hi!
>     The provided examples don't covered what I want.

Why not?

>  I have just a reach client (made swing) who sends an object an expects  a response from
the web server(tomcat). I want to know if it  functionality is doable without any configuration
file but  programatically.

It can but its much easier to use Spring to do the wiring.

> Also in the:
>  is written that you can use the MultiplexingRequestor but I didn't see  any example
that use this class neither in server side nor in the  client side.

There's no examples I don't think; just javadoc :)

> The bigest problem for me is how should I write the server  side in order to send a message
to the reach client.

try getting used to the JMS API by the aforementioned Sun tutorial,
then just follow the pseudo code on this page.

 All new Yahoo! Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." -
PC Magazine