activemq-users mailing list archives

From snacktime <snackt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: memory use, problems with stomp
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 17:33:46 GMT
Ok I'm pretty sure this particular problem is with the ruby stomp
client.  After writing a simple stomp server in ruby last night I
found out that the ruby client will not read the end of frame null
character unless it's followed by a newline, which probably accounts
for some of the behavior I'm seeing with activemq.

There is still the issue of activemq not unregistering consumers after
they have disconnected, but hopefully that's actually the only real
bug in activemq itself.  I'll confirm the above after I get some time
to test it.