activemq-users mailing list archives

From snacktime <snackt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Alternatives to stomp
Date Sat, 14 Oct 2006 05:56:46 GMT
On 10/13/06, Rob Davies <rajdavies@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is a community project  - If something's "useless" - you could
> always jump in and help :)

If I had any java skills I absolutely would.  As a matter of fact it
looks like a lot of activemq is very solid, just not stomp(:

I was also looking to see how the openwire protocol works, but the
links on the website are broken, and the openwire c/c++ stuff isn't in
the source distribution for the latest RC.  Is openwire text based,
binary, serialized to a specific format, or what?  Where is the best
place to get a handle on the openwire protocol?

Chris