activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <>
Subject Re: C# NMS client
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 23:05:52 GMT
Hi James,

That sounded like such a good idea that I started working on it.
Before I get too far into it, I'm starting to realize that it would be
a bad idea if I just dumped an implementation for MSMQ into the
current code base since then the code would probably not compile or be
testable on non-windows platforms.  Would this be a problem?

If we do go with breaking this out to separate module, I think the NMS
name space should be it's own module too.

On 9/26/06, James Strachan <> wrote:
> Hopefully someone could write an MSMQ implementation of NMS too; then
> folks could switch between various messaging providers using the same
> --
> James
> -------

View raw message