activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Running ActiveMQ under kaffe
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 17:44:51 GMT
BTW..

I just started documenting what you have helped us find out so far in
a FAQ entry here:
http://goopen.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/How+do+I+run+ActiveMQ+under+the+Kaffe+JVM

Feel free to add/update the page with additional information.  For
example, what Kaffe version and OS are you testing with?

wrote:

> [...]
VM and libs (open

equivilent to the

Just set JAVACMD