activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rob Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Durable topics question
Date Sun, 03 Sep 2006 17:52:48 GMT
Hi Naaman,

persistent messages sent to durable subscribers are always stored to
a persistent store. However, references to the stored messages are
held in memory - so it can be possible if a large number of messages
are sent to a non-active durable subscriber for the broker to stop
processing until more free memory is available for the message