activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Nathan Mittler" <nathan.mitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to execute the C++ sample?
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 10:06:50 GMT
We've recently moved some of the source around in subversion, so it may have
happened that you grabbed the source at the wrong time.  You can get the
code from it's new location here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/activemq-cpp/trunk/activemq-cpp/.

Also, Thread.h and Runnable.h are both in the concurrent package under
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/activemq-cpp/trunk/activemq-cpp/src/main/activemq/concurrent/

Regards,
Nate