activemq-users mailing list archives

From rabidgremlin <rabidgrem...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: receive() method not working on TopicSubscriber
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 09:06:07 GMT
Yep the producer is working fine. If I run the old version of the code at
the same time it receives messages.

Don't have a sample bit of code for the producer that I can post :(

The producer does something a little odd in that it connects and disconnects
from the broker every few messages.

Could this be the problem ?

Jonathan