activemq-users mailing list archives

From Charles Anthony <charles.anth...@hpdsoftware.com>
Subject RE: is there any way to mark a message "read"?
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2006 15:37:50 GMT
I think it is important that to mention that once it is read/consumed,
though, it cannot be read again.

In other words, you cannot treat a JMS Queue like an email inbox.

Cheers,
Charles.

cs/org/apache/activemq/broker/jmx/QueueViewMBean.html#removeMessage(java.lan
g.String)

> On 9/4/06, StanleyH <stanley.k.ho@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > hi,
> >
> > I am implementing a voicemail application.  is there a way
> to mark a
> > message read when consumer/queuebrowser browses it?
> >

> > stanley
> > --
> >
> http://www.nabble.com/is-there-any-way-to-mark-a-message-%22read%22--t
> > f2215941.html#a6137430 Sent from the ActiveMQ - User forum at
> > Nabble.com.
> >

> --
>
> James
> -------
> http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/

HPD Software Ltd. - Helping Business Finance Business
Email terms and conditions: www.hpdsoftware.com/disclaimer