activemq-users mailing list archives

From # Lalit Nagpal # <lalitte...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Compilation on different platforms
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 10:01:47 GMT

Hi Tim-

I have kept my priority as Windows XP for my prod release in december this
year.
In the mid of November however I will have to build and run my code for both
Solaris and Linux.

Can you please suggest
1. How to go about for Solaris and Linux (makefile builds or maven builds),
we prefer and promote maven actually within our projects for the builds.
2. According to you activemq-cpp would work fine on both Solaris (using gnu)
and Linux (fedora / Ubuntu) - right ?

I want to see it running on all the three, help me out.

Thanks

Lalit Nagpal