activemq-users mailing list archives

From bjchip ...@identitysolutions.co.nz>
Subject Re: Which jar file contains wireformat now?
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 23:18:51 GMT

Following the build instructions (after installing maven), we get

#  mvn clean test Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
     org/codehaus/classworlds/Launcher

Which doesn't look like it's what should happen according to the build
instructions...  something needs a jar file which should be visible as part
of the source build download...

"The preferred method of building ActiveMQ is the following:
cd [activemq_install_dir]
  where [activemq_install_dir] is the directory in which ActiveMQ was
installed.
maven clean test"

respectfully
BJ