activemq-users mailing list archives

From bjchip ...@identitysolutions.co.nz>
Subject Which jar file contains wireformat now?
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 21:17:53 GMT

Team

All is not lost, but the search is taking forever.

Where does one resolve wireformat these days?  I pulled every jar file I
could find into my project and ObjectStreamWireFormat is not resolvable...
nor does -

"import org.apache.activemq.wireformat"  point to anything sensible.  The
parser tells me that it cannot be resolved either

"import org.apache.activemq.*" works, but it is as though a part of the tree
has been relocated...  the wireformat stuff remains completely unknown.

Should I be picking up some geronimo jar files somewhere?

Am I misreading the javadocs?

Thanks
BJ