activemq-users mailing list archives

From # Lalit Nagpal # <lalitte...@gmail.com>
Subject Compilation on different platforms
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 08:54:35 GMT

Hello-

I just wanted to know if activemq-cpp has been built on different platforms
like solaris/ linux ...
I did the build using maven-mojo native plugin on winxp and so far so good
.. everything seems to work

The pom.xml files however are given in 2 folders - 1 is unix and 1 is
windows ...
Because it says Unix I do not know whether it would work on the Linux
flavors or Solaris.

Does it successfully build and run on all platforms like Linux/ Solaris /
Windows ...
I could have tried this out but do not have access to all platforms as of
now so seeking help.

Any suggestions would be really helpful.

Thank you

Lalit Nagpal