activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Kelly Campbell" <kelly.a.campb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sender Name/ID
Date Sat, 23 Sep 2006 16:49:20 GMT
Hi James, this JMSXUserID feature is great, however I had a few
problems using it so I have a couple of questions and possible
enhancements for the documentation.

I first tried to use
javax.jms.Message.getStringProperty("JMSXUserID"), but that always
returned null, so I found out that I had to cast the message and use
ActiveMQMessage.getUserId().

Is that the intended usage or should you be able to get it via a
property? If not, can we add something to the JMSXUserID web page that
documents this with an example?

Also, I'll have a patch soon that fixes what looked like a problem
with the userid never getting set in the broker. It's part of a larger
patch which enhances the SSL security Sepand contributed last week.

Thanks,
Kelly