activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Kelly Campbell" <kelly.a.campb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Establish ssl connection using keystore not located in file
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 18:39:49 GMT
I'm trying to do something similar now with Sepand's SSL
client-certificate changes recently added. (My keystore is still in a
file, but I want to be able to configure which one to use dynamically
at runtime, e.g. for different certs for different clients). I will
work on a patch and discuss it on the devel mailing list.

-Kelly