activemq-users mailing list archives

From MikeyBoy <>
Subject Re: Where is DLL?
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 20:28:23 GMT

Thanks James for the information. I was able to build activemq-dotnet.dll and
built a small test application. I fixed the problems with the 2 missing
files (ConnectionControlMarshaller.cs and ConsumerControlMarshaller.cs). If
anyone is interested they can download it from below. This is a zip file
which contains an activemq-dotnet project (which crates the dll) and a
project called TestNMS which tests a consumer and producer and includes a
reference to the activemq-dotnet.dll file. Download here:

Also, you must download NUnit and install it as it is included as a
reference.  See :

I hope this saves someone some time.