activemq-users mailing list archives

From me9999...@wwcw.org>
Subject Re: Dispatch Policy and Message Groups
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 15:16:12 GMT

Thank you for your reply.  I would like to clarify something.  If I just
have consumers and no message groups can I setup a dispatch policy such that
every message goes to one of the consumers unless it is down, then every
message goes to another one I specifiy in the dispatch policy, and so on?

Thanks again.