activemq-users mailing list archives

From emc2family <emc2fam...@gmail.com>
Subject problem with example producer/consumer tool programs
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 14:51:07 GMT

Hi, I am new to activemq and i'd really appreciate any feedback.  I have been
using the sample producer/consumer tool programs and been able to produce
messages but for some reason i am not able to consume them.  the broker is
using the initial config with a few modifications (added persistent=true in
broker element, added mysql datasource to persistenceadapter element).  i
also set the session in transactional mode, and set the producer delivery
mode to persistent and time to live indefinite.

I could be missing something but i'm not sure what it is.  thanks a bunch!