activemq-users mailing list archives

From lweisz <lara.we...@ubiquity.it>
Subject Re: duplicate messages on failover of activeMq 4.0.1
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 15:38:19 GMT

JOnAS and activemq are connected via the JCA connector activemq-ra-4.0.1.rar.
My consumers are classes that extends javax.jmx.MessageListener that connect
to the different queues via JNDI.
In fact several queues exist everyone with one or more listeners on it. But
I'm putting messages in only one and testing persistence. I'm using file and
jdbc persistence on Oracle.
I use this kind of application with activemq 3.2.2 and everythink is ok.

Thanks,

Lara