activemq-users mailing list archives

From lweisz <lara.we...@ubiquity.it>
Subject duplicate messages on failover of activeMq 4.0.1
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 15:10:58 GMT

Hi,
   I'm doing some tests to upgrade from versione 3.2.2 to version 4.0.1.
I'm using activemq with JOnAS 6_6_6 application server. My webapp runs under
jonas with two listener listening on the same queue.
I do the following test:
1- put 1000 messages in the queue
2- let about 200 messages being consumed
3- kill activemq
4- stop jonas
5- start activemq
6- start jonas with my webapp in autoload

What I see is that the remaining messages are delivered twice.
If do the same test with 3 listeners on the queue the remaining messages are
delivered three times
if I use just one listener everyting is ok.
If i monitoro the queue with the jconsole I see the correct numbre of
messages but then they are consumed more than once.
If I don't kill activemq multiple listener are ok.

Thanks in advance for help.

Lara