activemq-users mailing list archives

From nusa <setianus...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Problem with failover and consumer
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 13:14:46 GMT

Sorry James, confuse again.

My applicationContext is like this :
    <bean id="destination" class="org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQQueue"
autowire="constructor">
        <constructor-arg>
            <value>org.apache.activemq.spring.Test.spring.queue</value>
        </constructor-arg>
    </bean>

and my activemq.xml is  :
        <!-- In ActiveMQ 4, you can setup destination policies -->
        <destinationPolicy>
            <policyMap>
                 <policyEntries>
                    <policyEntry queue="MYQUEUE.QUEUE">
                        <dispatchPolicy>
                            <strictOrderDispatchPolicy />
                        </dispatchPolicy>
                    </policyEntry>
                </policyEntries>
            </policyMap>
        </destinationPolicy>

How to define <destinationPolicy> inside my applicationContext ? What will
be the value of <constructor-arg> in the bean "destination"  ?

Thanks.