activemq-users mailing list archives

From nusa <setianus...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Problem with failover and consumer
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 11:19:43 GMT

James,

OK, I'm going to ignore this failover.

Back to my consumer,  I'm using a queue ( I mean that what I expected ).
I modified my activemq.xml into :
        <destinationPolicy>
            <policyMap>
                 <policyEntries>
                    <policyEntry queue="SCANNINGDA.QUEUE>">
                        <dispatchPolicy>
                            <strictOrderDispatchPolicy />
                        </dispatchPolicy>
                    </policyEntry>
                </policyEntries>
            </policyMap>
        </destinationPolicy>

undeploy, then deploy the war file.
Yet the onMessage got invoke again WITHOUT any message sent by the producer.
Any idea James ?

Thanks.