activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rob Lugt <robert.l...@cheynecapital.com>
Subject Re: C# NMS client
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 21:13:51 GMT

MikeyBoy wrote:

> Hi Rob that's for the reply. Somehow I assumed NMS could be used as a
> stand-alone client. I looked at the ActiveMQ Windows binary and see it
> contains no DLLs, just JARs. So do I need to build an ActiveMQ DLL
> callable from .net?  TIA, M

Hi Mike

No, the activemq-dotnet DLL contains two top-level namespaces: NMS and
ActiveMQ; I'm not sure of the rationale for this. If you view the DLL in
VS.Net object browser you'll see all the namespaces it contains.

You simply need to reference the DLL (which you're already doing I believe)
and include the line:

using ActiveMQ;

in your source.

Hope this helps