activemq-users mailing list archives

From HU <gong...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Broker used up the memory
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 11:03:25 GMT

I encountered an error like below:
ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Error
registering bean with name '' defined in class path resource [activemq.xml]:
Bean class [jdbcPersistence] not found; nested exception is
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: jdbcPersistence

after i start activemq by changing the config file:activemq.xml:

<!-- START SNIPPET: example -->
<beans xmlns="http://activemq.org/config/1.0">

  <!-- Allows us to use system properties as variables in this configuration
file -->
  <bean
class="org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer"/>

  <broker useJmx="true">

    <!-- In ActiveMQ 4, you can setup destination policies -->
    <destinationPolicy>
      <policyMap><policyEntries>

          <policyEntry topic="FOO.>">
            <dispatchPolicy>
              <strictOrderDispatchPolicy />
            </dispatchPolicy>
            <subscriptionRecoveryPolicy>
              <lastImageSubscriptionRecoveryPolicy />
            </subscriptionRecoveryPolicy>
          </policyEntry>

      </policyEntries></policyMap>
    </destinationPolicy>
    <persistenceAdapter>
        <jdbcPersistence dataSourceRef="mssql-ds"/>

        <!--<journaledJDBC journalLogFiles="5"
dataDirectory="${activemq.home}/activemq-data"/>-->

      <!-- To use a different datasource, use th following syntax : -->
      <!--
      <journaledJDBC journalLogFiles="5" dataDirectory="../activemq-data"
dataSource="#postgres-ds"/>
       -->
    </persistenceAdapter>

    <transportConnectors>
       <transportConnector name="default" uri="tcp://localhost:61616"
discoveryUri="multicast://default"/>
       <transportConnector name="stomp"   uri="stomp://localhost:61613"/>
    </transportConnectors>

    <networkConnectors>
      <!-- by default just auto discover the other brokers -->
      <networkConnector name="default" uri="multicast://default"/>
      <!--
      <networkConnector name="host1 and host2"
uri="static://(tcp://host1:61616,tcp://host2:61616)" failover="true"/>
      -->
    </networkConnectors>

  </broker>

  <!--  This xbean configuration file supports all the standard spring xml
configuration options -->

  <!-- MySql DataSource Sample Setup -->
  <bean id="mysql-ds" class="org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource"
destroy-method="close">
    <property name="driverClassName" value="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"/>
    <property name="url"
value="jdbc:mysql://localhost/activemq?relaxAutoCommit=true"/>
    <property name="username" value="activemq"/>
    <property name="password" value="activemq"/>
    <property name="poolPreparedStatements" value="true"/>
  </bean>

</beans>
<!-- END SNIPPET: example -->

I have placed the MySql jdbc driver in the directory
"activemq_home/lib/optional".