activemq-users mailing list archives

From Muzza <>
Subject Re: AMQ 4.0.x & MDB Listener not connecting
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 09:01:14 GMT

Hi James,

I've managed to look into this problem again and have attached a Word
Document with screenshots of the JMX view of this problem. One set of
screenshots showing what happens in JMX when I have a message on AMQ and
then fire up an MDB in Websphere 5.1. The other set of screenshots then show
what happens when I clear down the MDB request queue and start up Websphere.

The difference I've found between the two is that I never get a Subscription
when I have a message already on the queue, this is apparent in the

Can you take a look and advise please ?