activemq-users mailing list archives

From javaxmlsoapdev <>
Subject Re: How to verify message group works
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 19:23:06 GMT

JMX JConsole is driving me crazy. I read about not working on FAT windows
file system. I am running Windows XP. I can't get JConsole, JMX to work. Can
you please advise?

Regarding Message Group testing, is there an easy wasy to verify that
message group is working correctly? meaning for IBM stock it always goes to
the same consumer, which ActiveMQ assisnged and so forth for other stocks?
How easily this(Message Group) can be verified?