activemq-users mailing list archives

From GregC <greg.coulo...@gmail.com>
Subject ClassNotFoundException when loading config file
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 18:03:11 GMT

Hello,

I am trying to run activemq with the following bean added to the
activemq.xml config file:

<bean id="remoteJndi" class="org.springframework.jndi.JndiTemplate">
  	<property name="environment">
		<props>
			<prop
key="java.naming.factory.initial">com.tibco.tibjms.naming.TibjmsInitialContextFactory</prop>
			<prop key="java.naming.provider.url">tibjmsnaming://<server
name>:7222</prop>
		</props>
	</property>
  </bean>

This is part of the configuration for the JMS-JMS Bridge, as specified on
the ActiveMQ web site. When I run the bin/activemq script with this
configuration in place, I get the following error:

ACTIVEMQ_HOME: /home/user/dl/incubator-activemq-4.0.1
ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Error
registering bean with name '' defined in class path resource [activemq.xml]:
Bean class [props] not found; nested exception is
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: props
ERROR: java.lang.Exception:
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Error
registering bean with name '' defined in class path resource [activemq.xml]:
Bean class [props] not found; nested exception is
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: props

Suggestions, anyone?

Thanks,

Greg