activemq-users mailing list archives

From Aleksey <>
Subject Re: Redelivery of failed messages
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 11:34:54 GMT

spring is just one side of question.
How spring handles session.rollback() ? If we will thought excfeption and it
is handled as rollback of transaction, will it mean that this message has
chance to be delivered to another server?
This is important because primary reason in our case is fault tolerance

It might be worth asking the Spring folks what
DefaultMessageListenerContainer does in terms of transactions &
acknowledgements as I've no idea. I think I saw some post on the
spring forum that things don't work correctly with that container and
you have to use the SimpleMessageContainer or something.

On 9/15/06, kaipa <> wrote:
> Hi all,
> We are implementing a fail-over scenario for message processing in the
> queue. We may have one to many message producers and one to many
> phisically
> separated servers that consume messages from the queue. It is possible
> that
> one consuming server fails for some reason and we need to redeliver
> message

Sent from the ActiveMQ - User forum at

View raw message