activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jon <...@digital-innovation.no>
Subject Re: Firewall
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 13:34:54 GMT

Hi,
I gave it a vote.

This problem should be a quite common problem i would guess. Accessing a
broker behind firewall would simply not be done without reusing the
connection from the broker behind firewall. So if a broker outside a
firewall detects brokers inside the firewall (by the inside connecting to
the outside), it should make the broker inside the firewall available to all
other brokers on the outside-network. So if it was possible to build a
network of brokers and address them by an unique name, and let all brokers
know of everybody - i quess the problem was solved.

Since my network topology often is a mix of firewalls i have no control over
and them i have control over, i really need something like this.

Anyone who knows of a JMS project supporting this?

-Jon