activemq-users mailing list archives

From YM <yoann.main...@cdiscount.com>
Subject Re: Beginner need help starting
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 09:48:04 GMT

Thanks for your reply.
When I use some default sample broker initialization file, the broker
starts. But as soon as I want to define a queue or topic, it fails.

myBroker2.xml:
<beans>

  <bean
class="org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer"
/>

  <broker xmlns="http://activemq.org/config/1.0">
    <destinations>
      <queue physicalName="FOO.BAR" />
      <topic physicalName="SOME.TOPIC" />
    </destinations>

  </broker>

</beans>

Startup of activemq:
[root@hostname activemq]# activemq xbean:file:$ACTIVEMQ_HOME/myBroker2.xml
ACTIVEMQ_HOME: /usr/local/activemq
ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
with name 'org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService' defined in URL
[file:/usr/local/activemq/myBroker2.xml]: Error setting property values;
nested exception is org.springframework.beans.NotWritablePropertyException:
Invalid property 'destinations' of bean class
[org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService]: Bean property 'destinations'
is not writable or has an invalid setter method: Does the parameter type of
the setter match the return type of the getter?
ERROR: java.lang.Exception:
with name 'org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService' defined in URL
[file:/usr/local/activemq/myBroker2.xml]: Error setting property values;
nested exception is org.springframework.beans.NotWritablePropertyException:
Invalid property 'destinations' of bean class
[org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService]: Bean property 'destinations'
is not writable or has an invalid setter method: Does the parameter type of
the setter match the return type of the getter?

Any Idea?

Thanks,

YM