activemq-users mailing list archives

From # Lalit Nagpal # <lalitte...@gmail.com>
Subject pom.xml for
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 15:20:44 GMT

Hey Tim-

Plz tell me how to create an issue and put the pom.xml file there then ...

There is another change that is required, you are required to replace the
method vsnprintf (in ActiveMQException.cpp method buildMessage()) to
_vsnprintf else it gives a compilation error.

Thanks for all the help.

Rgds

Lalit Nagpal

http://www.nabble.com/user-files/235994/pom_vc2003.xml pom_vc2003.xml