activemq-users mailing list archives

From apinke <apinkelef...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Load Balancing with Single Consumer
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 10:09:48 GMT

I did try setting up Multicast as mentioned in this post :
http://www.nabble.com/broker-discovery-client-help-tf1651573.html#a4474136

but the brokers just sat there and the producer did not send any messages at
all !

Broker X:
<transportConnector uri="tcp://localhost:61616"
discoveryUri="multicast://foo"/>
and network connector is:
<networkConnector uri="multicast://foo">

Broker Y:
<transportConnector uri="tcp://localhost:61617"
discoveryUri="multicast://foo"/>
and network connector is:
<networkConnector uri="multicast://foo">

The producer used the uri :
discovery:multicast://foo

It didnt work. Anything wrong in the config ?

Thanks
Pat

>>> http://www.activemq.org/site/failover-transport-reference.html