activemq-users mailing list archives

From petera <peter.ander...@egsgroup.com>
Subject Re: Postgres persistence in Tomcat
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 09:30:25 GMT

James,

Sorry I spoke to soon. I am using a web app to produce and consume messages.
I can produce the messages or consume the messages in separate Tomcat
sessions but when
I try to to both in the same session I get the following error message:

javax.jms.JMSException: Could not connect to broker URL:
vm://localhost?brokerConfig=xbean:activemq.xml. Reason:
with name 'org.apache.activemq.store.PersistenceAdapterFactoryBean' defined
in class path resource [activemq.xml]: Can't resolve reference to bean
'postgres-ds' while setting property 'dataSource'; nested exception is
with name 'postgres-ds' defined in class path resource [activemq.xml]: Error
setting property values; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.PropertyAccessExceptionsException:
PropertyAccessExceptionsException (1 errors); nested
propertyAccessExceptions are:
[org.springframework.beans.MethodInvocationException: Property
'dataSourceName' threw exception; nested exception is
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: DataSource with name 'postgres' already
exists!]

FULL log of ActiveMQ interaction creating and attempting to consume simple
text messages:

Sep 12, 2006 10:25:18 AM
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader
loadBeanDefinitions
INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource [activemq.xml]
Sep 12, 2006 10:25:18 AM
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext
refreshBeanFactory
INFO: Bean factory for application context
[org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext;hashCode=16710868]:
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory
defining beans
[org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer,org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService,postgres-ds];
root of BeanFactory hierarchy
Sep 12, 2006 10:25:19 AM
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext refresh
INFO: 3 beans defined in application context
[org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext;hashCode=16710868]
Sep 12, 2006 10:25:19 AM org.springframework.core.CollectionFactory <clinit>
INFO: JDK 1.4+ collections available
Sep 12, 2006 10:25:19 AM
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext
initMessageSource
INFO: Unable to locate MessageSource with name 'messageSource': using
default [org.springframework.context.support.DelegatingMessageSource@42c516]
Sep 12, 2006 10:25:19 AM
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext
initApplicationEventMulticaster
INFO: Unable to locate ApplicationEventMulticaster with name
'applicationEventMulticaster': using default
[org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster@16b6cd]
Sep 12, 2006 10:25:19 AM
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory
preInstantiateSingletons
INFO: Pre-instantiating singletons in factory
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory
defining beans
[org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer,org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService,postgres-ds];
root of BeanFactory hierarchy]
Sep 12, 2006 10:25:19 AM org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService getBroker
INFO: ActiveMQ 4.0.1 JMS Message Broker (localhost) is starting
Sep 12, 2006 10:25:19 AM org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService getBroker
INFO: For help or more information please see:
http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/
Sep 12, 2006 10:25:19 AM
org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.JDBCPersistenceAdapter createAdapter
INFO: Database driver recognized: [postgresql_native_driver]
Sep 12, 2006 10:25:19 AM
org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.adapter.DefaultJDBCAdapter doCreateTables
WARNING: Could not create JDBC tables; they could already exist. Failure
was: CREATE TABLE ACTIVEMQ_MSGS(ID INTEGER NOT NULL, CONTAINER VARCHAR(250),
MSGID_PROD VARCHAR(250), MSGID_SEQ INTEGER, EXPIRATION BIGINT, MSG BYTEA,
PRIMARY KEY ( ID ) ) Message: ERROR: relation "activemq_msgs" already exists
 SQLState: 42P07 Vendor code: 0
Sep 12, 2006 10:25:19 AM
org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.adapter.DefaultJDBCAdapter doCreateTables
WARNING: Could not create JDBC tables; they could already exist. Failure
was: CREATE INDEX ACTIVEMQ_MSGS_MIDX ON ACTIVEMQ_MSGS (MSGID_PROD,MSGID_SEQ)
Message: ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end
of transaction block
 SQLState: 25P02 Vendor code: 0
Sep 12, 2006 10:25:19 AM
org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.adapter.DefaultJDBCAdapter doCreateTables
WARNING: Could not create JDBC tables; they could already exist. Failure
was: CREATE INDEX ACTIVEMQ_MSGS_CIDX ON ACTIVEMQ_MSGS (CONTAINER) Message:
ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of
transaction block
 SQLState: 25P02 Vendor code: 0
Sep 12, 2006 10:25:19 AM
org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.adapter.DefaultJDBCAdapter doCreateTables
WARNING: Could not create JDBC tables; they could already exist. Failure
was: CREATE INDEX ACTIVEMQ_MSGS_EIDX ON ACTIVEMQ_MSGS (EXPIRATION) Message:
ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of
transaction block
 SQLState: 25P02 Vendor code: 0
Sep 12, 2006 10:25:19 AM
org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.adapter.DefaultJDBCAdapter doCreateTables
WARNING: Could not create JDBC tables; they could already exist. Failure
was: CREATE TABLE ACTIVEMQ_ACKS(CONTAINER VARCHAR(250) NOT NULL, CLIENT_ID
VARCHAR(250) NOT NULL, SUB_NAME VARCHAR(250) NOT NULL, SELECTOR
VARCHAR(250), LAST_ACKED_ID INTEGER, PRIMARY KEY ( CONTAINER, CLIENT_ID,
SUB_NAME)) Message: ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored
until end of transaction block
 SQLState: 25P02 Vendor code: 0
Sep 12, 2006 10:25:19 AM
org.apache.activemq.store.journal.JournalPersistenceAdapter recover
INFO: Journal Recovery Started from: Active Journal: using 5 x 20.0 Megs at:
/Volumes/RAID/apache-tomcat-5.5.17/activemq-data/journal
Sep 12, 2006 10:25:19 AM
org.apache.activemq.store.journal.JournalPersistenceAdapter recover
INFO: Journal Recovered: 1 message(s) in transactions recovered.
Sep 12, 2006 10:25:20 AM
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportServerThreadSupport doStart
INFO: Listening for connections at:
tcp://EGS-COM-42-Peter-Anderson.local:61616
Sep 12, 2006 10:25:20 AM
org.apache.activemq.transport.discovery.multicast.MulticastDiscoveryAgent
start
WARNING: brokerName not set
Sep 12, 2006 10:25:20 AM org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector start
INFO: Connector default Started
Sep 12, 2006 10:25:20 AM
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportServerThreadSupport doStart
INFO: Listening for connections at:
tcp://EGS-COM-42-Peter-Anderson.local:61613?wireFormat=stomp
Sep 12, 2006 10:25:20 AM org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector start
INFO: Connector stomp Started
Sep 12, 2006 10:25:20 AM org.apache.activemq.network.NetworkConnector
doStart
INFO: Network Connector default Started
Sep 12, 2006 10:25:20 AM org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService start
INFO: ActiveMQ JMS Message Broker (localhost,
ID:EGS-COM-42-Peter-Anderson.local-50379-1158053119113-1:0) started
Sep 12, 2006 10:25:20 AM org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransportFactory
bind
INFO: binding to broker: localhost
Sep 12, 2006 10:25:20 AM org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector start
INFO: Connector vm://localhost Started
Sep 12, 2006 10:25:20 AM org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransportFactory
stopped
INFO: Shutting down VM connectors for broker: localhost
Sep 12, 2006 10:25:20 AM org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransportFactory
stopped
INFO: Shutting down VM connectors for broker: localhost
Sep 12, 2006 10:25:20 AM org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector stop
INFO: Connector vm://localhost Stopped
Sep 12, 2006 10:25:20 AM org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService stop
INFO: ActiveMQ Message Broker (localhost,
ID:EGS-COM-42-Peter-Anderson.local-50379-1158053119113-1:0) is shutting down
Sep 12, 2006 10:25:20 AM org.apache.activemq.network.NetworkConnector doStop
INFO: Network Connector default Stopped
Sep 12, 2006 10:25:20 AM
org.apache.activemq.transport.discovery.multicast.MulticastDiscoveryAgent
run
SEVERE: failed to process packet: java.net.SocketException: Socket closed
Sep 12, 2006 10:25:22 AM org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector stop
INFO: Connector default Stopped
Sep 12, 2006 10:25:22 AM org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector stop
INFO: Connector stomp Stopped
Sep 12, 2006 10:25:22 AM org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransportFactory
stopped
INFO: Shutting down VM connectors for broker: localhost
Sep 12, 2006 10:25:22 AM org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService stop
INFO: ActiveMQ JMS Message Broker (localhost,
ID:EGS-COM-42-Peter-Anderson.local-50379-1158053119113-1:0) stopped
Sep 12, 2006 10:27:36 AM
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader
loadBeanDefinitions
INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource [activemq.xml]
Sep 12, 2006 10:27:36 AM
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext
refreshBeanFactory
INFO: Bean factory for application context
[org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext;hashCode=5223444]:
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory
defining beans
[org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer,org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService,postgres-ds];
root of BeanFactory hierarchy
Sep 12, 2006 10:27:36 AM
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext refresh
INFO: 3 beans defined in application context
[org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext;hashCode=5223444]
Sep 12, 2006 10:27:36 AM
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext
initMessageSource
INFO: Unable to locate MessageSource with name 'messageSource': using
default [org.springframework.context.support.DelegatingMessageSource@847705]
Sep 12, 2006 10:27:36 AM
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext
initApplicationEventMulticaster
INFO: Unable to locate ApplicationEventMulticaster with name
'applicationEventMulticaster': using default
[org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster@a1f659]
Sep 12, 2006 10:27:36 AM
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory
preInstantiateSingletons
INFO: Pre-instantiating singletons in factory
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory
defining beans
[org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer,org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService,postgres-ds];
root of BeanFactory hierarchy]
Sep 12, 2006 10:27:36 AM
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory
destroySingletons
INFO: Destroying singletons in factory