activemq-users mailing list archives

From apinke <apinkelef...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Load Balancing with Single Consumer
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 04:39:20 GMT

Thanks Adrian..

We already went through these and did manage to set up a network..the
problem was
1) the other broker was used only when there was a failover and not as a
load balancer
2) the other broker needed its own set of consumers.

What we wanted to try out was if the 2 brokers would load balance but there
would be only 1 consumer..

thanks
Pat