activemq-users mailing list archives

From Darren Salomons <nab...@digid.mailcan.com>
Subject Re: Problems compiling activemq
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 21:01:57 GMT

I have now tried compiling 4.0.2 like you said but I still can't resolve the
javacc-maven-plugin...I manually checked all the repositories and I can find
javacc-maven-plugin but not the version its looking for...

here is the error:

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.codehaus.mojo
ArtifactId: javacc-maven-plugin
Version: 0.6.1-SNAPSHOT

  org.codehaus.mojo:javacc-maven-plugin:pom:0.6.1-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  codehaus.snapshots (http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2),
  apache.snapshots (http://cvs.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository),
  maven-csharp-plugins (http://maven-csharp.javaforge.com/repo),