activemq-users mailing list archives

From Kapil <kapilgupt...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem in shutting down ActiveMQ from tomcat
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 14:04:21 GMT

Hi,
My spring based application is using ActiveMQ 4.0.1 in embedded mode running
in Tomcat 5.5.17 server. When I try to shutdown Tomcat server, I receive
folllowing error and shutdown process is halted

INFO: Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped
already.  Could not load org.apache.activemq.command.KeepAliveInfo.  The
eventual following stack trace is caused by an error thrown for debugging
purposes as well as to attempt to terminate the thread which caused the
illegal access, and has no functional impact.
java.lang.IllegalStateException

Please help

Regards,
Kapil