activemq-users mailing list archives

From wallace <wallace3...@yahoo.com>
Subject ActiveMQConnectionFactory username/password question
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 06:29:56 GMT

I am using activemq 4.0  and running the examples. It seems no matter if I am
running the topic/queue, persist/non-persistent, durable/non-durable.
Username and password do not seem to matter.

I changed the createConnection() function to two separate functions for
producer and consumer

    protected Connection createConnection-rpoducer() throws JMSException,
Exception {
ActiveMQConnectionFactory("producer-username", "producer-passwd", url);

    protected Connection createConnection-consumer() throws JMSException,
Exception {
ActiveMQConnectionFactory("consumer-username", "consumer-passwd", url);

Why does it seem like the example would run even if I use different username
and password for producer and consumer?

Thank you,
-Wallace Wong